Saturday, September 11, 2010

Been too long!

I thought for sure that I would up with a new blog when I got one, and here I am just now writing for the first time since April. Ugh! I start getting behind in entries and then I just don't know where to start....

Well the last time I wrote, I was preggers. Now, not so much haha. Colleen Renee Louis was born June 18th at 12:09 am, weighing in at 9 pounds even! She will be three months old in a week! She is such a little chunk. I think she will be beating up Tristan in no time. I assumed that her and Tristan would be the same growing up, but so far she is almost the complete opposite of him, other than being a big baby. And she absolutely adores Tim! She gets so happy to see him and will stop eating just to stare at him. If she can't see him, she will stare in the direction of his voice haha. I'm only good for holding her :( But Tristan is such a momma's boy so I guess that makes up for it.
At my six week postpartum checkup, I told the doctor that we wanted my husband to get fixed but was told that they won't do the procedure until the baby is six months old. I asked her the reasoning for this and she said that it's in case the parents change their mind about having any more kids. This really pisses me off! My plan has always been to only have two kids. I got my boy and girl just like I wanted. I don't want any more. I would be so unbelievably pissed off if I were to get pregnant again. I would truly hate my life at that point. Of course I would love any child that I brought into this world unconditionally, but I still don't want to go there. If I want more kids THAT bad later, then I'll adopt. That's what people should be doing anyways instead of having NINETEEN. So anyways, just three more months to go before they will snip Tim. Ugh can't wait. Which reminds me, the doctors have also totally fucked up my birth control and won't give it to me for two weeks, so I'll be starting over. Assholes GRRR!

Tristan is going to be three years old in a few weeks! It's crazy. He's been telling me everything he wants for his birthday and it's so cute. I really need to hurry up and start buying some of his presents! I'm sad that we don't have anyone to celebrate his birthday with us. I hate being away from home and not having any friends here.

Halloween is coming just a few weeks after Tristan's birthday and we are so excited! We recently moved into a nice big and new house and apparently this neighborhood is THE place for trick or treating on the base. There are a lot of kids around here which I'm not used to. No one trick or treated in Marek Park so last year was very sad. We bought lots of candy and got Tristan dressed up, but no one came and no neighbors passed out candy. It was very depressing for me. But this year should be better and I can't wait to see what happens. Tim is so excited to stay home with the little zebra and pass out candy, and I am looking forward to taking Batman around to experience the holiday for the first time! We don't want him to have very much candy but we still want him to have fun :D He wants to be Batman again this year and wants a Batman birthday too. He has this little Batman toy that is his best (and only) friend and is with him at all times. It's cute and sad at the same time.

Well it's past my bedtime so I'll have to write some more later, hopefully soon. I just had to write something before bed since it was driving me crazy! Oh, and here's a couple quick rants: 1. If you see someone pulling out of their parking spot, calm the fuck down and just let them go instead of driving around them anyways! Do you really want to be the dumbass who gets into an accident in a PARKING LOT??? 2. It's 9/11 and all of Afghanistan is flipping the fuck out because some stupid American in Florida wants to burn their bible. Really? It's just a book, you have more. And stupid American in Florida, you are not a true Christian and can burn instead. And to everybody else, see what believing in Gods and bibles does to you? It makes you hate each other. You've totally missed the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment