Thursday, January 31, 2013


Yesterday was very productive. I started the day by pulling out everything we have stored in the kids closet in search of more stuff to donate to Goodwill, and more importantly, finding my two packets of very important records and documents. Of course my precious folders were in the very last box in the whole house that I've looked in and I am so glad to have finally found them. In the last couple of days I have been able to empty out about seven boxes of trash and stuff to either donate or condense down into other boxes. We still have a lot of crap, mostly old papers and stuff from Japan that I'm not ready to part with quite yet, but it is definitely progress. Now all I need to do it find some sort of organizer for all of it so it's not just sitting in storage. I absolutely cannot wait to get a new book case for all of my books! Hopefully when we buy a house I will have my own special room or at least better space than what I have here.

Collie never felt bad again after her episode the other morning so I am glad that whatever it was did not stay with her. Tristan had a temperature yesterday and even took a nap late in the evening but he is back to normal again today.

Axl still has loose stool, which is mostly mucous. A thought occurred to me that maybe the problem is not our yard, but perhaps the dewormer that he received in December just did not kill all the worms in his body. He could have easily picked up worms from our travels to Troy or even the one time that we took him to the dog park in October. I do not remember how long it takes for an intestinal parasite infection to reveal itself as diarrhea and will have to ask the vet about it tomorrow when I get another Drontal pill. It does sometimes take two doses to clear out the infestation and I did not even think of that either.

I currently have two names that I need to paint letters for, which I stopped working on when I became depressed over our dire financial situation. Payday is tomorrow finally so I've been feeling better while looking forward to that but my creative motivational is still dead. I have plenty of time to finish them as I am doing them free for family members *edit: and they aren't due until May/June* and hopefully I can bring myself to get back to work soon. I have finished three other orders since moving here. Slow but steady, just the way I like it.

I really need to stop waiting until this late in the day to eat something!

No comments:

Post a Comment