Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Another important day today. For most people. Here it was just another day for the most part. Spent some time by the pool finally and got just tad too much sun. Unfortunately the water is way too cold to swim in and enjoy, but it's still nice to have around and they should be getting a heater put in pretty soon.
I came inside for a minute to get a drink with Tristan and didn't have my glasses on and Collie was not quite sure about me at all! She definitely clung to daddy this time which was really cute. She knew it was me by my voice but just couldn't get past me looking just a bit different I guess. She wouldn't let me hold her and she cried. So we went back out to the pool for a little while longer.
Tim and his dad went out to dinner at Olive Garden. I was a little sad about it because I wanted to cook one of Tim's favorite dinners for him, pork chops with chive sauce, since we never get to eat meat anymore. Was going to make some green beer for him too because he didn't get any on his birthday. I also thought that it would have been nice for them to take Tristan too but of course that didn't happen either.
He said that he will take Tristan to McDonald's tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment